Our clients range from individuals to large corporations, including private and commercial artists, sculptors, commercial fitters and designers. Our role is to facilitate projects from inception to conclusion on any scale.
Our services include:
- Site visits, estimating and sampling
- The creation of ‘masters’ and prototypes
- The repair and restore of pieces before moulding
- CNC routing and laser etching
- 3D scanning and printing
- Mould making
- Match and source surface textures, colours and finishes
- Supply one-off bespoke pieces
- Short production runs
- Large volume contract casting
- The export of finished products
We work solely with the material Jesmonite® as this chameleon-like technology enables us to accurately replicate an inexhaustible range of surfaces, distinctive finishes and designs.
So if you have a project in mind or even an idea that you’d like to discuss please give us a call.